Highlights of the Father Lacombe School Kindergarten Program!
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday full days
- Daily Prayer and affirmations every morning in the classroom
- Class Dojo app which allows parents to get updates and pictures of what their child is doing in the Kindergarten Class throughout the day
- Flexible Seating in the classroom where students get to choose their own spot and type of seating each day
- “Meet and Greet” events specifically planned for the class allowing parents to connect and meet other families in the classroom
- Opportunities for parents to volunteer in the classroom monthly
- Music a part of every day
- A new sensory bin and dramatic play center every few weeks
- Active participation in School Wide Activities
- The WELCOME TO KINDERGARTEN program helps prepare pre-kindergarten children for a positive start to their school journey
Try out some centers, meet the teacher and explore the classroom to learn more about our program!
Find us on Facebook at FATHER LACOMBE CATHOLIC SCHOOL
For more information please call the school at 403-782-9345 or email Mrs. Sautner at email@example.com
Please note: The amended provincial Education Act will implement a standardized age of entry for kindergarten students as of September 1, 2020. As of then, children must be 5 years old by December 31 of the year they begin school. You can read more on the STAR Catholic website.